Consistently ranked among the best experiences of our conference, this series of participatory, inspiring conversations will address challenging topics in your area of expertise. Participants are able to choose their own conversations and collaborate with the brightest minds in their fields to explore new ideas on common issues.
Head to the room that has the topics that interest you most, sit anywhere and our trained facilitators will you give you (very brief!) instructions on how Table Talks will work.
Please note: there are many more topics to come, so stay tuned!
You'll have the option to join two of the following conversations throughout the morning:
- Funding engagement - Ashley Alvarado
- How to get the newsroom and your community onboard with engagement reporting practices - Hannah Wise
- How to link engagement to revenue - Jennifer Brandel
- How to scale audience engagement approaches - Jeremy Hay
- How can newsrooms take action with their data to build audience and strategy? - John Levitt
- Actionable analytics - Kim Fox
- How do local entities get digital subscribers: Tactics from around the world and things learned at ONA - Mark Francescutti
- The pros and cons of pop-up newsletters - Megan Griffith-Greene
- How news organizations can better connect with communities of color using social media - Meredith Clark
- Turning social metrics into actionable strategy - Sarah Whitmire