ONA18 included three full days of exciting learning opportunities, networking meetups and other fun, inspiring events. Conference badges included access to all educational events and most networking opportunities, including our Opening Night Reception to welcome everyone. The Online Journalism Awards Ceremony, honoring the year’s best digital journalism from around the world, required a separate, low registration fee.
ONA members save more than $300 off registration prices and student members save $25.
ONA18 General Pass
Until June 7
June 8-Aug. 2
|OJA Ceremony Ticket
(For registered attendees)
|OJA Ceremony Ticket
Groups of 10 or more registering together receive a $50 per ticket discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
ONA18 student registrations are reserved for high school, college and university students, including undergraduate, graduate and associate degree students. Graduate students who are employed full time and students in certificate programs are not eligible for an ONA18 student registration.
Picking up your badge
Registration Hours: Visit us at the JW Marriott to pick up your badge. The Help Desk will also available these hours to help with your questions.
- Wednesday, Sept. 12, from 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 13, from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 14, from 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 15, from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Attending from Outside the U.S.
If you require a U.S. visa to attend ONA18, you may request a confirmation of registration document only after you have completed registration for the conference and paid the conference registration fee in full.
If you require a confirmation of registration document — or have other questions — please email your request to email@example.com and include your complete name, mailing address and any other details your country of residence requires for your visa application. ONA is not able to contact or intervene with any embassy or consulate office abroad on your behalf.
If your visa application is not approved or you are otherwise unable to attend ONA18, your registration will be refunded in full.
- All transfers must be requested by Aug. 24, 2018. No transfers will be given after that date.
- Transfer requests made after July 31, 2018 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registration transfers.)
- Registrations made at the ONA member rate may only be transferred to another ONA member. (A prospective attendee may join ONA before the transfer is completed.) Membership fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All refunds must be requested by Aug. 24, 2018. No refunds will be given after that date.
- Refund requests made after July 31, 2018 will incur a $50 administrative fee. (There is no fee for student registrations.) The fee will be deducted from your refund amount.
- Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If that’s not possible, a refund check will be mailed after the conference.
- Non-attendance of the conference does not constitute a cancellation.