110 E 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
Please note: In past years, several exhibitors and conference attendees have received calls and/or emails from companies claiming to be an agent of, or associated with, ONA and offering discounted room rates. We do not have a relationship with any of these companies. All bookings should be made directly with our host hotel using the details above. You can read the full details about this issue here.
Getting to Austin
Austin is the fastest growing city in the United States and offers a variety of easy transportation options.
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is about 10 miles —a 10-minute drive — from our host hotel. Uniquely Austin, the airport features live music and houses mostly locally owned businesses. Transport options to get you from the airport to downtown Austin include buses, shuttles, taxis, ride shares and car rentals.
- MetroAirport offers affordable transfers between the airport and downtown. Buses depart every 30 minutes. Stop #2 (Trinity / 4th) is an easy walk of approximately four blocks to the JW Marriott.
- SuperShuttle is a reliable service for airport transfers, including drop-off at the host hotel.
- Taxis are available outside the airport baggage claim area on the ground floor. Visitors should expect to pay $25-30 for taxi transfers from the airport and downtown Austin.
- Choices for on-demand rides are abundant. Uber and Lyft have returned to Austin after several years’ hiatus; additionally, other rideshare apps include Fasten, Get Me, Ride Austin, Tride, Wingz and zTrip.
Happen to be in the region or renting a car elsewhere? Austin is accessible from multiple regional highways and Interstate 35.
- From San Antonio: 80 miles, 1.5 hours
- From Houston: 165 miles, 3 hours
- From Dallas: 200 miles, 3.5 hours
Downtown Austin is pedestrian friendly, with many activities and attractions within comfortable walking distance. Austin also offers public transportation, multiple ride sharing options, and other bike and car rental services for convenient travel in and around downtown
- Capital Metro is the city’s public transportation provider. You can buy a single-ride MetroBus fare on the bus, a MetroRail ticket on the platform or passes online and through the CapMetro app. MetroRapid buses offer frequent service with limited stops and faster travel time.
- Car2Go members have access to 350 vehicles around town.
- Austin B-cycle lets you explore the city on two wheels. Check out a listing of trails and other bike rental options.
- Choices for on-demand rides are abundant. Rideshare apps include Fasten, Lyft, Get Me, Ride Austin, Tride, Uber, Wingz and zTrip.
While the hotel has on-site parking, in general downtown parking is limited. If you are planning to drive to the JW Marriott Austin for ONA18, please note that ONA is unable to reimburse parking costs or provide a parking discount.